Volunteer with the Salvation Army
Thank You for Your Interest!
Whether you're packaging meals to distribute to those in need, or painting a room at one of our corps, there are countless ways for you to give back to your community and offer the priceless gift of your time. There are opportunities to volunteer for individuals, families, schools, organizations and businesses.
To find ways to volunteer and support your community, please see the listings of the Corps Community Center or Institution nearest you by clicking HERE, or contact our Divisional Volunteer Resources Office by clicking HERE.
Featured Volunteer Opportunities
- Basketball Coach at Red Shield Center
- Tutoring Volunteer at Chicago Temple Corps
- Golden Diners Kitchen Assistants and Meal Deliveries
- After School Program Music Instructor at Midwest Corps
- Grant Writing - Foundation Relations
- Public Relations/Communications
- Outreach Worker MSW STOP-IT Program (anti sex trafficking)
- Social Work/Counseling
Volunteers in Action
As part of their ongoing volunteer support, Capital One spent the day beautifying Midwest Corps Community Center on Chicago's West Side.