This is the second year that The Salvation Army Junior Board will have a 24 hour Traveling Bell and Red Kettle, Friday, December 17th starting at 5pm. Stop by to say hello and make a donation at the following locations:
- 5 pm – 7 pm: Adams and Canal (near Union Station staircase)
- 7pm – 10pm: Rush and Bellevue (near Gibson’s)
- 10pm – 12am: Lincoln and Belden (Across From Barleycorn)
- 2 am – 5 am: State and Division (near Butch McGuire’s and McFadden’s)
- 5 am – 9 am: North and Wells (near Starbucks, McDonald’s, and Walgreens)
- 9 am – 5 pm: Michigan Avenue (near John Hancock Building)
The Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign traditionally raises approximately 70 percent of the funds used year round to provide programs and services for people in need in the Greater Chicago area. This year’s goal is $12 million.Click here to donate online or volunteer.