HOW TO RECEIVE EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE IN THE
GREATER CHICAGOLAND AREA DURING THE HOLIDAYS
To receive assistance during the holidays, please call
773-205-3574 or email us.
WHAT IS ANGEL TREE?
The Angel Tree program is an opportunity to spread joy and cheer to the less fortunate during the holidays. Whether you are an individual, family, organization, church, business or club, you can help make a difference by accepting any number of Angel Tree “tags” from The Salvation Army.
Each tag represents the wishes and desires of a child or youth. Through Angel Tree, families and children have their specific needs and wants met for a warm and joyous holiday experience.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Complete the registration form by clicking on the REGISTER TODAY link on the right hand side of this webpage
- Display your tags on a tree, bulletin board or anywhere you would like; or, simply distribute the tags to willing participants
- Collect unwrapped gifts from participants (with tags attached, please!)
- Contact your Salvation Army representative to arrange for pick-up or drop-off of the toys
- Enjoy the warm fuzzies of having spread holiday cheer through Angel Tree!
WHAT IF I WANT TO DONATE A GIFT WITHOUT THE HASSLE?
Simply purchase a new toy, boots, gloves, outerwear—anything you would like to give to a needy child—and drop it off (unwrapped, please) at your nearest Salvation Army location. To find The Salvation Army nearest you, please click HERE.
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are available for the Angel Tree program. Call 773-205-3257 to find out how your company can partner with The Salvation Army by purchasing one of our sponsorship packages. Not only will your company enjoy the perks of partnering with The Salvation Army and our media partners—you will also help make many children happy this holiday season.
THANK YOU TO OUR ANGEL TREE MEDIA SPONSORS